Price of Scoliosis treatment
Cost of Initial Scoliosis Assessment
This first consultation will be for 90 minutes and will cover the following:
- An assessment of the severity and type of the patient’s scoliosis
- Explanation of LOC’s treatment package (Gensingen Brace by Dr Weiss® and Schroth physiotherapy)
- Discussion about how postural corrections can be achieved
- Spinal 3D scan
- Advice about helpful physical activities
Initial assessment fee with one of our scoliosis specialists: £240.00
Our comprehensive package includes:
- 3D digital scan ,measurements, photos and Diers formetric spinal scan
- Gensingen Brace by Dr Weiss®
- Fitting including on site brace adjustments by our certificated orthotist
- Specialist Schroth Best Practice Physiotherapist Exercise group and check-ups - 4 x 2 hours in small group clinic sessions.
Total package fee: £ 3100.00
Express Treatment Package for International Patients
To help patients who are not resident in the UK, we have introduced a specific package so that patients can visit for one short period of time (a week) to receive the treatment they need. The initial consultation will last for 2 hours, the Gensingen brace will be fitted within 5 days and there will be an intensive Schroth physiotherapy programme during that period of time.
Our Kingston clinic is conveniently located only a short walk from Kingston mainline train and bus stations. It is only 25 minutes by train from central London with four trains an hour weekdays. Kingston is easily accessible from Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Express package fee: £3,600.00